During this time we have continuously updated our procedures and will continue to in order to keep our staff and guests safe.
We have each staff member take a health survey before starting their shift.
Our staff is required to wear a face mask at all times during their shift.
We have place hand sanitizing dispensers at the entrance of our taproom and in each restroom, please use these often.
If you are visiting the taproom:
We are seating each guest/party at a table that is socially distanced from others, please do not move these tables or chairs. You will receive table-side service, please stay in your seat.
All staff members will be washing their hands in-between serving each party.
We will have single-use menus on each table.
We are implementing contactless pay, you will download the Arryved app and follow the directions to close out your tab. If you are not able to do this, please request tableside mobile pay.
We are asking each guest to bus their own table (including menu) and recycle cans/cups or return glassware to the appropriate bin to limit contact.
We will be sanitizing high-touch areas (bathrooms and all door knobs) every 2 hours.
We will sanitize each table after each party leaves.
If you are ordering curbside to go in Raleigh:
Please order online prior to arrival. When checking out please select “Raleigh – Pickup at Taproom”. For expedited service please order through our online store prior to arrival.
When you arrive to pickup your curbside order please park in the designated curbside parking spots across from the taproom entrance. One of our team members will get the order number and place the order in your car / trunk.
You can also order from inside the taproom. There will be X markers on the floors to ensure proper social distancing. Please follow all arrows when entering and exiting the taproom.
If you are ordering curbside to go in Durham:
Please order online prior to arrival. When checking out please select “Durham – Pickup at Taproom”. For expedited service please order through our online store prior to arrival.
When you arrive to pick up your curbside order please park in the designated curbside parking spots notated by cones in the bay area. One of our team members will get the order number and place the order in your car / trunk.
You can also order by entering the taproom. Please enter the taproom and order at the bar, from a bartender, please remember to adhere to CDC social distancing recommendations.
All of our staff has taken the Count on Me NC pledge which includes the following:
- While North Carolina already has strict health and safety guidelines in place, Count On ME NC businesses have taken additional training and implemented new procedures in light of COVID-19. All Count On Me NC businesses have pledged to:
- Ensure staff wear cloth face coverings if they cannot keep six feet apart.
- Ensure safe sanitation practices are followed.
- Administer health checks to all staff prior to shift start.
- Make sure indoor and outdoor seating meets all physical distancing guidelines.
- Provide hand sanitizer or hand washing stations at all entrances.
- Clean and sanitize common areas, bathrooms and high-touch surfaces regularly using the CDC recommendations.
- Clean and sanitize all tables and hard surfaces after every use.
- Clean settings, utensils, menus and condiments after every use or provide single-use options.
Barrel Culture Brewing and Blending has also taken the #NCBeer Pledge which includes the following:
- The #NCBeer Pledge is your commitment to the community. We are asking our customers to take the Pledge for the safety of our staff, friends, and neighbors. We all have a role to play in protecting the common good.
- Your Pledge to US:
- You will maintain 6 feet of physical distance between yourself and other customers.
- You will wear a mask or face covering when not seated, or when waiting in line.
- You will not congregate while standing, nor float between tables.
- No large parties, unless of the same family and household.
- Your Pledge to US: