Barrel Culture Beer Club Guide
Terms & Conditions
- Eight 500ml bottles of exclusive member only beer!
- Access to every Barrel Culture release during the membership term through our webstore. That’s right, every single one!
- Four Member only gifts. (Could be glassware, could be a t-shirt, just know it’s going to be rad.)
- Four Exclusive member only parties. (Quarterly)
- Monthly member only bottles shares. (The last Saturday of each month.)
- Ability to assign trustee or proxy.
- 10% off all taproom sales excluding alcohol.
- Membership Identification Card
- Cost: $300 + tax & processing fees.
Barrel Culture will guarantee eight bottles of exclusive beer to the Barrel Culture Beer Club. We will be releasing all member bottles at our quarterly member-only parties.
How to Get Your Beer
BCBC Members have two options for retrieving exclusive member bottles.
1. Pick Up In Person: BCBC Members may retrieve member bottles at quarterly member parties, monthly bottles shares or at the taproom during normal hours.
2. Trustee /Proxy: BCBC Members can assign a trustee or proxy of your choosing.
We will hold all member bottles for 1 quarter!
For example: if you or your trustee/proxy cannot pick up the quarter bottle(s) at the member party then we will hold them until the next member party. These bottles can be picked up in the taproom during normal business hours during this period.
Please plan accordingly to pick up or have your trustee/proxy pick up member bottles at the member parties.
All members will have access to purchase all Barrel Culture beers through our webstore (with limits). All beers purchased from the webstore must be picked from the brewery within seven days of purchase.
After seven days the sale is forfeited to the brewery and you will no longer be able to pick up these beers.
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE do not purchase these beers if you cannot pick up or have a trustee / proxy pick these beers up for you within seven days.
Each member will receive four exclusive BCBC gifts. Each gift will be distributed at the quarterly member parties!
Quarterly Member Parties
These four BCBC member exclusive parties will be the bees knees. We’re talking themes, bottles, swag, prizes, maybe even a tiny umbrella in a drink. YOU WILL NOT WANT TO MISS THESE PARTIES.
Plus this is when you get your exclusive BCBC member exclusive beers, that’s the reason we’re all here.
Additional details to follow in our monthly BCBC Member newsletter.
Monthly Bottles Shares
The last Saturday of every month will be our monthly BCBC bottle share! Have some bottles you want to pop with like great folks or want to get out and make new friends? This is your chance! On these Saturdays we will close our event space to the public beginning at 4pm. All members are invited to come out and pop some bottles until our taproom closes at 9pm.
BCBC Member ID
Each BCBC member will receive an exclusive member ID card. These cards are to ensure that you get your 10% discount off non-alcoholic merchandise items in the taproom. The discount can only be applied to in-house purchases. Please have these ID cards with you when making these purchases.
Each BCBC member will be offered the first right of refusal for the 2020/2021 Barrel Culture Beer Club.
An individual is allowed one membership. If a member is found to have multiple memberships, we reserve the right to cancel all memberships purchased by the member without refund. We reserve the right to offer all beer, including membership bottles, on draft or by the bottle for consumption in our tasting room.
Please direct any and all questions about the BCBC membership to [email protected]